Medicare Can Pay 80%!
Did you know Medicare can cover up to 80% of your electric mobility device?
- Top Companies Will Give You FREE Medicare
- The Filing Process is Fast and Easy
- One Doctor’s Visit May Prove Eligibility
Private insurance may cover the remaining 20% of your bill! In some states, Medicaid may also help!
Health Insurance Welcomed!
The best mobility scooter and electric wheelchair companies will file your insurance paperwork for FREE!
- If you’re able to combine health insurance with Medicare, your electric mobility device could wind up costing little or nothing!
- Mobility scooters and power chairs reduce the risk of injuries, so insurance companies WANT to help you qualify!
- Speed up the insurance process by working with ACHC (Accreditation Commission for Health Care) approved retailers!
Power chairs, also called electric wheelchairs, are ideal for people that need a little extra help getting around indoors. Their tight turning radiuses and easy maneuverability make them perfect for doing the dishes, folding the laundry, and getting other day-to-day activities done with ease. For many users, power chairs mark the beginning of a huge increase in independence.
Standard, heavy-duty, and upgraded power chairs are ready to get you where you need to be!
Mobility scooters are perfect for users eager to get outside. Their bicycle-style handlebars can require a little more physical strength and range of motion to operate than power chairs, but they repay their users with an unparalleled outdoor driving experience.
Full size, heavy-duty, and luxury mobility scooters are available to fit the needs of just about anyone!